![]() |
| Aamir Khan Is Taking a Break from Acting; Here's What He Said at The Premiere Of 'Salaam Venky.' |
Aamir Khan has stated that he will not be returning to films for at least a year in order to spend more time with his family.
Mr. Perfectionist was spotted at the Salaam Venky premiere, which starred Kajol. Aamir went up about his choice to take a sabbatical from filmmaking after admiring Kajol and Vishal Jethwa's efforts. This follows the failure of his new picture, Laal Singh Chaddha, at the box office.
"I am not doing anything; I have been working consistently for many years, so right now I want to spend some time with my family. Paani foundation ka bhi kaam chal rha hai, aur bhi thoda kaam chal rha hai, so I will come back to acting after a year."
"Every artist has done such a terrific job Kajol and Vishal. Each and every actor has done so well," he said, praising Kajol and Vishal's performances. "I am extremely delighted and proud to be part of this film. I am grateful Revathy given the opportunity."


0 Comments